Pipper Janse van Rensburg is a popular South African TikToker with aspirations to be an international model.
She started her modelling career when she was ten years old to gain self-confidence and has not looked back!
Pipper was born premature and diagnosed with meningitis when she was one month old which caused her to be lose her hearing. She had a cochlear implant at the age of nine, it changed her life.
Her hobbies include modelling, dancing and doing short videos on TikTok. Pipper is currently in Grade 11.
Her achievements and Awards include:
▪ 2018 – Miss Deaf Teen South Africa
▪ 2018 – Miss Cansa Vaal First runner up
▪ 2018 – Missa Cansa Photogenic
▪ 2018 – Miss Ice Queen Public Choice 2018
▪ 2018 – Miss Whimsical Eyes 2018
▪ 2019 – Miss Cansa Vaal First runner up
▪ 2019 – Miss Cansa Vaal Phenomenal Debutant
▪ 2019 – Miss Cansa Vaal Best Dressed
▪ 2019 – Ace Model of the year 2019 Debutant Award
▪ 2020 – Top Model South Africa Diversity